Experienced Project Manager required for an exciting project within a large Government department.
Contract: 6 months (possible ext)
Rate: $1000 per day plus super
Location: CBD & WFH
About the role:
Lead project management expertise and support to a program to drive the achievement of its objectives. The role manages the end to end delivery of all assigned projects in line with project management methodology. This includes all aspects of project management to deliver complex and integrated solutions that encompass the management of contracts, commercials, change, solution, marketing, stakeholders (external, cross government and internal), vendors, budget, resource and risks.
- Develop and maintain high quality project plans, schedules and registers for a range of projects undertaken on behalf of the Unit
- Develop and manage the project approval processes, including working with finance and product teams to obtain the necessary funding approval and perform ongoing project spend and forecast tracking.
- Lead overall project management support, including highlighting dependencies, delays, risks and issues as required to drive achievement of overall strategic objectives
- Facilitate effective stakeholder management to ensure stakeholders requirements are identified and managed with effective and appropriate engagement and communications.
- Prepare regular status reporting and any ad hoc reports and information as required to assist management.
- Model collegiate and collaborative behaviours to achieve the greater good for the community, celebrate a diverse workforce, create an environment where people can innovate and thrive, and support people’s wellbeing
- 10+ years’ experience in similar project manager roles, leading large complex projects.
- 5+ years working in technical environments that requires close working relationship with business stakeholders.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated, relevant, equivalent professional experience.
- Exposure to large programs of work with complex architectures and integration, including experience of delivering customer experience transformational projects.
- Prince2/PMBOK/AIPM/SAFe accreditation'
If interested please apply via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Melissa Allison - The Recruitment Company.