- Contract Dates: ASAP - 30/09/22 (likely extend to the end of the year and possibly required part-time after that.
- Pay rate + Super:$420 - $520 Daily
- Location: WFH/ 1 day a week in the office in Sydney CBD
Primary purpose of the role:
The primary purpose of the role is to provide support to the Labour hire team in the day to day contract administration and general procurement services across the delivery management function of Sydney Metro.
- Live the NSW Public Sector and organisational values to achieve outstanding outcomes for the organisation and customers.
- Provide support in relation to the contingent labour procurement, approval documentation, contracts and contractual notifications across the Labour hire team, including the use of Contractor Central as required
- Provide support in relation to contract administration, records management, and systems management, including maintaining a Contracts Register to provide tracking and status reporting
- Maintain consistent and accurate contract files on iCentral, following a comprehensive file structure and naming convention, utilising templates and procedures to ensure document management compliance with the Sydney Metro Information Management System
- Assist the Labour hire Coordinator to effectively monitor contracts (including budgeting) in line with NSW Government guidelines.
- Liaise, coordinate and process information requests for all contract related to ensure timely and accurate fulfilment of requirements
- Coordinate contracted Service Quality Assurance audits and response to ensure contracts provide value for money and comply with appropriate policy, procedures and legislative requirements
Key Knowledge and Experience
- Demonstrated professional experience in this area. (Preferably someone from a recruitment background in Government.)
- Knowledge of NSW Government Procurement Policy
- Team player with great people skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent professional experience
How to Apply:
Click APPLY NOW and send your CV in word document format to Dervla who is recruiting for this role.
Due to the immediate start, we will submit CV's as they come in, send your CV now so as not to be missed.