This is an awesome role for someone with a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience, who enjoys working independently, in a close knit team environment.
Day to Day Includes:
- Attend to incoming customer queries and re-direct phone calls as required
- Data entry of Service Agreements
- Liaise with operations and Territory Managers re customer queries
- Handling specialist accounts with requests, quotations, organising subcontracting
- Investigating and processing of credits and debits requests
- 7:30am start and 3:30pm finish
What You Need:
- Experience in a customer service role
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills - both verbal and written
- High typing speed ~50wpm with 80%+ accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Positive attitude and Interpersonal skills
Whilst this is initially a 3 Month Contract it is highly likely be extended/lead to permanent role.
If this sounds like the role for you click APPLY now!