- Remote working options in Ireland (Dublin based company)
- Global role
- €120k base + 10% bonus +health + pension
Our client, a global enterprise business that has been in operation over 30 years, is on an exciting journey towards a cloud-first and DevOps way of working.
As the main DevOps Architect in Ireland, you will work with the various engineering teams in defining standards, as well as with product teams to define their technology transition to the cloud.
- Implement DevOps culture and practices throughout the business
- Be a trusted hands-on advisor for IaC and CI/CD pipelines
- Automate processes, testing and security
- Define and standardise tooling
- Improve software performance metrics
- Document standards ready for governance approval
- Consult with the business to build new channels between development and operations teams
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years of experience in Multi Cloud Environments, Azure, AWS, GCP, and experience creating architecture and general technical documentation.
- Strong experience with Terraform and/or Cloudformation, as well as Kubernetes and containerisation.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills, and the ability to implement and drive DevOps culture.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, motivate and influence others, and work effectively under pressure and in a complex international environment.
- DevOps tooling such as:
- Collaboration tools
- Application Lifecycle Management tools
- Cloud/IaaS/PaaS/Serverless tools
- Source and version control tools
- CI/CD delivery tools
- Continuous testing/security testing tools
- Release Orchestration tools
- Monitoring tools
- Analytics tools
- CI/CD and GitOps pipelines
- Working with distributed teams or offshore teams is a plus
- Vendor Specific cloud certifications, Architect, DevOps etc
From here on out, a rare opportunity awaits for a DevOps Leader to take this business to the next level. Please click APPLY to be immediately considered or reach out to Chris for more info!
DON'T DELAY APPLY TODAY!