PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Manage BAs within the Domain, providing all line management functions (leave approval, 1:1’s, performance review & survey of customers, development plan, coaching, mentoring, recruitment, Remuneration review, contract management & administration, maintenance of skills matrix, identify training needs, identify potential, run team meetings, seek feedback on BA Practice members performance).
Working with the BA Practice Lead:
- drive design, build and implementation of the BA Practice Framework, to ensure BA Practice Framework includes Governance, Practice Quality and Documentation Standards.
- work with the Knowledge Manager and any other interested parties, to design and implement an appropriate Artefact storage policy
- work with the Knowledge Manager and Client Solution Consultants to identify opportunities to redesign our Artefact templates, and then implement those templates across the BA Practice.
- Work closely with the Client Delivery Group to ensure a smooth and productive relationship with the Client Solution Consultants.
- Provide BA expertise to support accurate and complete capture and documentation of client requirements, ensuring proposed solutions align with the Domain roadmap and the client’s need.
- Be accountable for quality of BA artefacts. Maintain the peer review process, and personally or via delegation, review every BA deliverable.
- Provide day-to-day people leadership to direct reports
- Acts as the BA expert for the Domain, responsible for BA outcomes
- Provide input into project complexity, risks, assumptions, constraints and dependencies
- Identify and communicate risks and issues that may require change to plans or scope
- Measure and track quality of business analysis work
- Act as a mentor for junior BAs in the Domain & across the Practice
- Strong relationship management, presentation and negotiation skills
- More than 6 years' experience as a Business Analyst in the IT industry within the Financial Services sector
- At least 3 year's experience in Payments projects
- Strong skills with Atlassian tool suite, MS Office tool suite
- Good business planning, documentation, analytical and conceptual skills
- Previous experience as a Lead Business Analyst managing at least 5 people
- Previous Team Leadership responsibilities
- Competent in BPMN, UC, SQL, XML, AS2805, ISO20022
- Understanding of PCI
• Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) desirable
• Agile (Scrum) Certification
Please apply as per instructions on Seek