- Exposure to a multitude of cutting-edge technologies
- Hybrid work – up to 2 days in the office/week (South Dublin location)
- Salary package up to €105,000/Year (INCD)
Our client is a global reinsurance provider in the Irish and international market. This is a permanent role where you will have the opportunity to work with an organization focused to invest in its multiproduct platform by adhering to cutting edge technology.
The role will be AZURE and AWS focused, however an experience of at least 2 years within just one cloud technology is more than welcomed, accompanied by a very good exposure to Terraform (or IaC) and an overall great understanding of cloud infrastructure.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining, and managing cloud-based systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability, and security of productions systems.
- Build, release, and configuration management of cloud systems
- Configuring and responding to alerts to ensure customers SLAs are met.
- Building infrastructure as code on Terraform.
- Creating and maintaining flexible and robust automated build and deployment solutions
- Automate health monitoring of the production and test systems
- Integrate automation with operational requirements
- Implement monitoring, logging, observability into the platform.
- Involved in developing a highly scalable and mission critical observability platform consisting of metrics, monitoring, and logging systems.
- Interacting with other teams within MRAS
- Investigating performance degradation and resolving issues
- Familiarity with orchestration tools
- Experience maintaining 24x7 uptime cloud environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools like Ansible
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure & cloud native software design
- Scripting Skills: Experience scripting and automation skills (Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with containerization
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure and application deployment issues
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning
- Capability to react to failures and resolve them with composure and robust, repeatable practices, including active participation in our 24/7 production support processes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tooling such as Azure DevOps
- Experience with cloud security best practices
If interested, please apply here, or feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] or 01-6917002.