Join a team of Content Producers and Digital Content Officers working on an intranet refresh project on a SharePoint platform for a large Government agency.
1 X PART TIME ROLE - 3 DAYS PER WEEK FULLY WORK FROM HOME
1 X FULL TIME ROLE - 4 DAYS PER WEEK FULLY WORK FROM HOME
Experienced Content Producer required for a contract consulting position within a NSW Government organisation.
The project requires content production services to update and refresh of intranet content for department areas to the current SharePoint Intranet as well as content production services to transfer, create, update or refresh, content. The content producer will work with the project manager, project owner, content producers and business SMEs to ensure project objectives are met.
Content producers will work with business SMEs to refresh and redesigning Intranet content preparing it for migration to a SharePoint Online Intranet. Experience creating engaging, user friendly, accessible Intranet content with optimised search engine results and navigation essential.
As part of the Intranet Refresh project this role will be responsible for:
- Working in collaboration with Business subject matter experts to produce, edit, proof and publish Intranet content in suitable formats (written, visual, multi-media, etc) to meet the needs of intended audiences.
- Ensuring content meets best practice accessibility and usability standards.
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of the style, editorial and publication guides, templates and process.
- Contributing to the development and execution of user experience and/or user acceptance testing.
- Helping establish and coordinate an Intranet Content Community of Practice.
- Proven ability to apply best practice usability, plain language, and accessibility principles to content development.
- Has experience producing and migrating intranet content in various formats (written, visual, video, interactive, etc).
- Experience contributing to the development and continuous improvement / execution of the style, editorial and publication guides, templates, process and user experience.
- Has an understanding and can contribute to information architecture, content organisation models, taxonomy and metadata.
- Experience working on an Intranet project, leading or as part of a team of content producers creating content or publishing high-quality content in Office365 particularly SharePoint Online.
- Experience working in collaboration with business subject matter experts to produce, edit, proof and publish intranet content in suitable formats (written, visual, multi-media, etc) to meet the needs of intended audiences.
- Work experience in the government sector.