- Fulltime Position
- Hybrid - 2 days remote
- €35,000 per year plus benefits
You will provide first/second level IT Helpdesk/Desktop Support to colleagues in the EMEA region, with the possibility of assisting in other locations within the region by responding to IT Incidents logged on Service Now. You will also be required to process technical support requests and to document, track and monitor issues ensuring a timely resolution.
- Identifies, researches, resolves and responds to a high volume of issues or questions received from internal customers.
- Provides status and follow-up information to colleagues.
- Escalates calls to the appropriate departments.
- Documents customer issues in the call tracking system timely and accurately.
- Assists real-time in the resolution of support issues to decrease downtime and to bring about high levels of satisfaction.
- Keeps current on policies and relevant product and industry trends to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- 3rd level qualification in IT or have equivalent professional experience.
- A keen interest to work within an IT Service desk environment.
- Great communication skills and an ability to document procedures.
- ITIL Foundation preferred.
- Strong computer knowledge including, but not limited to, Windows 10.
- Microsoft Outlook, Exchange, Office 365 Admin. (Highly desired)
- Active Directory. (Highly desired)
- Apple technology support, iPhone, and iPad.
- Troubleshooting VPN issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
To APPLY then click below or you can contact me at [email protected] or call me on 014854968