- Remote working form Ireland
- Permanent role
- €70K -€120K/Year (based on level of experience)
Our client is now seeking for truly passionate and invested DevOps professionals to join them on a permanent basis as a junior, mid-level or senior engineer.
This is a role in which your technical skills will be highly valued and nurtured. You will be directly involved in the creation of CI/CD platforms, with your DevOps scope extending into the realm of the day-to-day network management.
- Design, build, and run systems
- Create an ecosystem of tools that help developers be at their best
- Plan for the growth of our client's infrastructure
- Implement more effective ways of supporting our clients and team
- Find innovative ways to overcome complex technical challenges
- Reporting the right things in the right way at the right time
- Acting as a gatekeeper you will work in a way that protects our people, systems and complies with our InfoSec and security policies and procedures
- Continuously improve how we get things done; recommend and implement better faster more effective ways of supporting our clients and team
- Effectively execute any special projects or ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Your Tech Skills:
- Containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
- Programming language (Golang, Python)
- Scripting language (Bash, Powershell, Groovy)
- Databases (PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch)
- Kubernetes (CRDs, Operators)
- Observability tools (Prometheus, Kibana, Opentracing, Grafana)
- Data pipelines (Spark, Kafka, Azure Datalakes)
- Networking (Istio, Kong, Nginx etc)
- Cloud (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- A programming background and an experience writing tools for engineers, both in development and operations.
- Experience developing, maintaining and debugging distributed systems
- Experience building and running cloud infrastructure
- Experience optimizing the reliability and security of distributed systems
- Experience scaling and migrating systems in a changing environment that allows for little to no downtime
- Experience with blockchain or distributed ledger technologies
- Experience creating and maintaining data pipelines
Your Soft Skills – Equally Important
- An excitement to learn new things
- A desire to solve difficult problems
- Highly proactive and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to take initiative and get things done
- A strong desire to exceed client expectation’s (internal & external) is a must
- An entrepreneurial and adaptable approach is a pre-requisite
We are excited to speaking with potential candidates and expand on the opportunity a role within this startup brings.
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered!