TRC are seeking VDI Engineers of multiple levels to join our client's rapidly growing team! This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills and partner with an enterprise company & work on projects for high-profile clients. You will primarily be working with Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware Horizon Technologies both on-premise and cloud offerings.
- Level 1 - Up to €45,000
- Level 2 - Up to €60,000
- Level 3 - Up to €75,000
- Engage customers to understand their business and technical requirements
- Understand the integration of technologies within the EUC 3rd party ecosystem e.g., FSLogix suite of products, Ivanti UWM, ControlUp, IGEL, vGPU
- Keep up to date with developments within the industry
- Delivering support and ongoing maintenance, maybe technically leading a team
Essential for success in this role
- Horizon v7 or newer experience
- Windows 10 Image management/deployment experience
- Profile management experience etc.
- Virtual Desktop Monitoring experience
- Azure VM administration
Beneficial to have
- VCP or VCAP certifications in VMware Horizon (Desktop Management)
- Background with hands-on experience in IT Engineering or Infrastructure.
- Experience with public and private cloud systems such as Azure VMware Solution, VMware Cloud on AWS (Amazon Web Services), Amazon Web Services, and Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of Application virtualisation, layering, and isolation tools such as App-V, Citrix App-layering, and Numecent Cloud paging.
- Exposure to Digital Experience Management or automated workload testing tools such as LoginVSI.
- Working knowledge of next-generation networking technologies such as SD-WAN & SASE, in a EUC context.
To APPLY then click below or contact me at [email protected] Please only apply if living in Ireland and have the correct Visa to work.