TRC are seeking VDI Engineers of multiple levels to join our client's rapidly growing team! This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills and partner with an enterprise company & work on projects for high-profile clients. You will primarily be working with Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware Horizon Technologies both on-premise and cloud offerings.
- Engage customers to understand their business and technical requirements
- Understand the integration of technologies within the EUC 3rd party ecosystem e.g., FSLogix suite of products, Ivanti UWM, ControlUp, IGEL, vGPU
- Keep up to date with developments within the industry
- Delivering support and ongoing maintenance, maybe technically leading a team
- Understanding and experience of Microsoft 365 products and services
- Horizon v7 or newer experience
- Windows 10 Image management/deployment experience
- Profile management experience etc.
- Virtual Desktop Monitoring experience
- Azure VM administration
Great to have
- VCP or VCAP certifications in VMware Horizon (Desktop Management)
- Background with hands-on experience in IT Engineering or Infrastructure.
- Experience of public and private cloud systems such as Azure VMware Solution, VMware Cloud on AWS (Amazon Web Services), Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of Application virtualisation, layering and isolation tools such as App-V, Citrix App-layering, and Numecent Cloud paging.
- Exposure to Digital Experience Management or automated workload testing tools such as LoginVSI.
- Working knowledge of next generation networking technologies such as SD-WAN & SASE, in a EUC context.
To APPLY then click below or contact me at [email protected] or 01 6917002.