Experienced Digital Producer required for an exciting contract role within a NSW Government department. Great team and culture!
6 month contract (possibility for perm)
$394.50 per day plus super
CBD and WFH
About the role:
This role is responsible for creating and driving the digital content strategy and content creation for the department across the website, blogs, social and video.
- Develop a yearly digital content strategy with key content creation ideas that align with the overarching goals and activities
- Research and create content to engage the department across website, blogs, videos and various social media platforms.
- Identify and leverage third party sites where the content could be used to extend outreach (e.g. Wikipedia).
- Ensure the content produced is as per acceptable standards, adhering to best practise for digital content delivery.
- Work collaboratively with all divisions and key stakeholders to ensure the products, services, exhibitions, collections, events and commercial activities are being shared and promoted through innovative, inspiring and engaging content.
- Provide guidance on tone of voice, content creation best practice and copywriting to key stakeholders within the business.
- Shoot and edit video content, record and edit audio content when required.
- Create content for the social media calendar as well as scheduling the content in platform and looking after community engagement.
- Regularly report on the success of content across digital and use this data to shape future content creation activities.
- Stay up-to-date on digital content trends and provide recommendations on potentially untapped digital content opportunities.
- Excellent written communication skills with demonstrated experience of writing website and social media from scratch as well as experience in editing
- Sufficient video, photography and editing skills.
- Excellent visual communication skills including the ability to select appropriate images for different media, edit the images, brief photographers and art direct photo shoots, and when appropriate take photographs.
- Good working knowledge of current web content concepts and technologies.
- Good understanding and experience of HTML, web content management systems, blogs and social media.
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills and experience of working in a collaborative team environment.
- A demonstrated ability to manage competing deadlines, paying due attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience undertaking research projects
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Melissa Allison at The Recruitment Company.