- Hybrid Role
- €90,000 - €105,000/Year + Bonus & Benefits
- Full autonomy in decision making on Solution Architecture
Your Company & Role
As one of Ireland’s largest Service Provider and one of the strongest Microsoft Partners, our client is now looking to find an experienced Solution Architect with strong documentation skills and keen to move away from a full delivery role into a position with a more strategic Solution Architecting customer facing focus.
- Work at the core of the Centre of Excellence for Microsoft solutions
- Solution Architecting, design, and planning across Microsoft Office 365
- Play a key role in the sales delivery cycle, from prospect to workshops to architecting, documenting, and presenting
- Post sales Technical Delivery guidance.
- Be a “trusted expert advisor” when needed - maintaining detailed industry knowledge.
- Work with our partner organisations and internal teams to architect and price solutions
- Create technical documentation and all relevant hand over documentation including technical design documents
- Ensure the technical propositions proposed are in line with what best suits the customer’s needs and with what our client can best deliver.
- Ensure that proposals are to the level of detail that will ensure no ambiguity with the customer or our professional services team in terms of the work to be done and the associated cost against this work.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally over 3 years’ experience of working as a Technical Architect within a professional services environment, including 7+ within the IT industry
- Solution Architecting experience
- Solution implementation experience with complex IT solutions and services
- Cloud and security best practices
- Strong business, commercial and risk management awareness with proven ability in the application of technical design governance.
- Technical consultancy experience covering a variety of clients, a formal solution design and development methodology, formal project lifecycle experience, and experience of leading the technical design and implementation of several significant projects.
- A third level qualification in IT or relevant experience - Required
- Microsoft Accreditations - Required
- ITIL Certifications (Foundation/Intermediate) – desirable
- Additional Certifications for partner organisations – desirable (HP, Checkpoint)
- ISO 9001, 200001, 27001 exposure highly desirable
This is an amazing opportunity for a Microsoft Architect professional, please feel free to APPLY directly or get in touch with me for a detailed and confidential chat - [email protected] / 01 691 7002.