I am seeking a Level 3 IT Engineer for a permanent role supporting an established client list in Dublin city. In this exciting and challenging role, you will join a high-performing senior team using a range of technologies including VMware, Citrix, Storage, and Backup / DR solutions, Office 365 and Azure, and should be open to covering a 24/7 shift rota.
This position includes a 24 x 7 Shift Rota but there is flexibility to work from home and excellent bonuses available.
- Communication with customers, staff, and all relevant parties
- Responding to support calls
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting IT-related software and hardware.
- Provide extended onsite support, as and when required.
- Inform the Client help desk to raise awareness and ensure a service ticket is opened.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls
- Perform routine day to day system security checks and backups and produce status reports
- Work with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
- Work with vendors/partners to resolve complex network problems
- Document relevant technical information on the existing internal SharePoint portal / CRM package.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role (L3 Engineer, Systems Administrator)
- Windows Server (Active Directory, MS Exchange)
- VMware/ Citrix
- Backup (Commvault an advantage)
- HP Storage
- Professional certifications an advantage
- 25% shift allowance
- Educational Assistance (cash bonus up to €1000 for exams passed)
- Health Insurance / childcare contributions
- Work from home option
To find out more, contact me at [email protected] or call me on 014854968