Fantastic opportunities are available for both Senior and Junior Business Analysts to join a large Transformation Program within a Global ASX-listed Manufacturing Company.
- Senior & Junior Business Analyst Jobs
- Long-Term Rolling Contracts
- Location: WFH & Sydney (Hybrid 2/3 day split)
- Above Market Daily Rates!
- ASAP Start Dates!
- As part of a large transformation Program of work, the successful BAs will be working across multiple work steam workshops to gather business requirements and translate these into technical requirements for the system.
- The Senior/Lead BA will be responsible for leading the BA community practice and mentoring the junior BAs.
- The junior BAs will work with SMEs and non-technical stakeholders to complete process mapping, create user stories, and documentation and test cases.
- Senior BAs will have a minimum of 5 years working across technology and business programs.
- Senior BAs will have experience leading and mentoring junior BAs
- Junior BAs will minimum of 2 years working across technology and business programs.
- Both BAs must have strong skills in process mapping and translating business requirements to technical requirements.
- BAs must have project experience in Supply Chain or CRM projects or Customer Experience projects.
- Ideal candidates will have project experience in the Manufacturing, Retail, or Logistics industries.
- Ideal candidates will be available immediately or with a maximum of 2 weeks' notice.
If interested and meet the above criteria please apply today with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.