Exciting Contract Opportunities are open for Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Consultants to join a Big 4 Consultancy firm.
- Long-Term Rolling Contracts
- Highly Competitive Daily Rates
- Australian Based Remote Working (ad hoc Canberra visits)
TRC is seeking expressions of interest from experienced Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Consultants with NV2 clearance to work remotely on federal government contracts. As a member of the Big 4 team, you will work with their clients to deliver high-quality solutions to their most complex business problems.
- Lead project teams to deliver quality solutions on time and within budget
- Provide expertise in business analysis, process improvement, and project management
- Work with clients to understand their business needs and requirements
- Develop and implement project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Conduct risk assessments and develop mitigation strategies
- Monitor project progress and communicate updates to stakeholders
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management, Business Analysis, or Consulting
- NV2 or PV security clearance essential
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proven ability to manage projects, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with federal government clients is preferred
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your updated resume via the link below to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.