Data Quality Analyst required for an exciting contract within a large NSW Government Department.
6 month contract
$60-$65 per hour plus super
Parramatta and WFH
About the role:
The Data Quality Analyst monitors the quality of data from which the department makes informed decisions. Examine information and data to optimise the efficiency and quality of the data being collected, resolve data quality problems, and collaborate with systems specialist to improve systems and database designs.
- Engage with a range of stakeholders to negotiate and document consistent data quality standards Gather and collate information and prepare reports on the quality of information Identify root causes of data quality issues, recommend enhancements to business systems, business or people processes to prevent reoccurrence
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Proactively improve the quality of business \ team reporting Coordinate projects as required including the preparation of project reporting
- Provide ongoing maintenance and mastering of the single customer index.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Statistics, Social Science, Computer Science or demonstrated, relevant, equivalent professional experience
- Advanced computer literacy skills including data management skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of project life cycle and data quality and analytics principles
- Strong organisational skills and highly advanced attention to detail.
- Experience in translating complex business requirements into data and technical specifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel (Advanced), PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Project, Visio and SharePoint Strong written and verbal communication skills
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Melissa Allison at The Recruitment Company.