Experienced Project Lead required for an exciting contract role within a large NSW department.
6 months with likely ext
Flexible work arrangements
$801 per day plus super
About the role:
The Reporting Lead is responsible for performance a diverse, critical and complex $200m+ project portfolio. This role requires monthly consolidation and analysis of 50+ project status reports, supporting executive decisions around investment allocations, resourcing, scheduling, budgets and benefits. Portfolio analysis is also required to identify systemic themes and trends to improve overall portfolio performance.
- Manage and oversee the tracking and reporting on project portfolio performance, providing a real time, comprehensive and prioritised view of all projects, monitor all areas of project expenditure, identify, and report on variances to ensure optimisation on returns from project investments and to increase project management maturity and capability.
- Develop reporting templates and manage the end-to-end reporting processes to support the 2 year operating plan (2020-22).
- Develop for submission key executive reports, including PIIC and FOCUS reporting to support the Transformation Group with key decision making.
- Provide analysis and insight into reports to support the executive’s strategic decision making against the 2 Year operating Plan.
- Develop a robust reporting processes to ensure data quality and integrity is maintained in executive reporting.
- Ensure a robust process of notification or escalation is in place to report on both underspend and potential overspend and to track and monitor benefits realisation against planned targets.
- Create and provide the ongoing support of smart reporting processes.
- Build and implement flexible reporting processes to support changes in reporting scale and requirements .
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and review meaningful performance management and development plans
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience in project delivery or PMO/ePMO.
- Experience and ability to develop project reporting for a range of projects/programs and portfolio’s.
- Competence in information technology including Microsoft Office Suite and reporting tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Service Now).
- Ability to meet the focus capabilities as outlined in the Position Description.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Melissa Allison at The Recruitment Company.