- €70k - €75k base + 10% bonus + pension
- West Dublin location - 3 days onsite
- Technical hands on manager role
Our client is a global leader in the FMCG industry with thousands globally and over 500 people in Ireland.
A new role has opened up new to internal promotion, and hence the company are seeking to hire a new IT Manager. This roll will be leading a small close knit team of 3, and it's the expectation that this manager will be technically hands on while also doing managerial duties. It will suits someone whom is looking to take the step into management whom maybe has done some informal leading before, or else someone with perhaps 1 - 5 years management experience in a similar role (hands on & small team).
Please note - someone whom has been an IT Manager for more than 7+ years will not be suited for what they are looking for at the moment.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the operation of all infrastructure - server, network, peripheral devices, workstation systems, mobile devices, cloud (IaaS).
- Responsible for the operation of the Service Desk.
- Location Configuration/Change Management and its processes in the ICT operations environment based on the group-wide ITIL process standards.
- Ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA) to management of the location.
- Ensuring IT security and data protection are in line with IT Security standards/policies working with the Head of IT Security.
- Responsible for the integration and alignment of the local business strategy with the Group ICT strategy.
- Ensure smooth requisitioning, planning, coordinating, implementing and ensuring delivery of IT services from Group IT.
- Lead the procurement of location specific external IT services in compliance with group standards/policies.
- Responsible for compliance with ICT governance, IT processes and methodologies in collaboration with the Group CIO.
- Ensuring cooperation and optimal coordination with other internal and external departments and interfaces to the location business services and departments.
- Management and further development of the location ICT department and organization including technical and personnel management.
- Budget and cost responsibility of the entire location IT activities, services and requirements.
Skills & Experience required:
- Superior relationship building skills and a hands on an pro active approach is critical
- Strong enthusiasm, proactive attitude, resilience and creativity will be highly valued!
- In-depth knowledge of current information and communication technology including Windows, networking, collaboration platforms etc.
- Solid experience in project and process management.
- Ability to think strategically & execute tactically;
- Adherence to and implementation of the corporate principles
- Responsibility and ownership of the local team budget.
- Possess the ability to work on your own initiative while been a team player.
Great opportunity awaits here to work with a leading company with plenty of interesting work on the cards and a great company culture.
Please apply NOW to be immediately considered!