- €60k - €80k + company van + benefits (based on experience)
- Dublin or Galway based, travel to customer sites required
- EU Driving Licence required
Our client is a leading IT Services company with a great reputation and brand in the Irish market. Their growth is continuing right across the business, and are looking for multiple engineers with project experience to join their professional services team.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of on-premises technology including networking. This role would require experience in the consulting, design, implementation, and support of these technologies.
- Experience as a System or Infrastructure Engineer role with proven ability in delivering projects
- Excellent all-round IT infrastructure technical knowledge, including infrastructure design and delivery and documentation
- Knowledge of infrastructure industry trends such as Cloud Computing – IaaS, PaaS and other emerging technologies
- Ability to work on Multiple Customer sites on a Project-by-project basis
- Vendor management and the technical supervision of their services
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of people at all levels, both internally & externally
- In-depth technical knowledge of the following is essential: - Active Directory, Domain Controllers and Group Policy configuration. - Experience in AD Domain\Forest migrations
- Highly Desirable - Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Hybrid - Experience in Exchange to Office365 Migrations essential. Azure AD, EMS, Intune knowledge - Virtualised Environments (VMWare and Hyper-V)
- Experience in Deploying solutions in Microsoft Azure highly desirable but not essential
- Windows Server, SAN, clusters
- Load Balancing Hardware, Security technologies such as Firewall (SonicWALL, Fortinet, Azure) and VPN
- Networking - MPLS, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Routers and Switches (HP, Aruba)
A company van will be offered on top of a great package including healthcare & pension. The company also invests heavily in training and up-skilling to help you advance your career.
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered!