Excellent opportunity with a well established and highly regarded painting company, specialising in the completion of large painting & rendering projects, looking for a Business Development Manager to drive business growth. You will use your expertise to develop a network of contacts to attract new clients, research new market opportunities and oversee growth projects, make sales projections and forecast revenue.
INCLUDED IN WHAT YOU"LL DO:
- Procure sales to meet targets.
- Source new tenders and live projects to price.
- Source, engage & meet with prospective new clients.
- Review tender package, estimator’s mark-ups and take-offs and submit quotes.
- Attend post-tender meetings.
- Review Sub-Contract Agreements received for tenders won.
- Contracts Administration of projects.
- Project Management of projects.
- Visit sites to inspect the progress, including meeting with the Builder’s representatives.
- Attend social events as required.
- Provide service for tasks required outside of normal working hours (Urgent Client requests).
- Read and respond to all written communication.
WHAT YOU"LL NEED:
- Experience in a similar role preferably in the constructions industry.
- Solid BDM experience.
- Estimating experience is preferable.
- The ability to work automatously and be a self starter.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Excellent commission structure.
- Career progression.
- Autonomy and responsibility.
- Fun working environment with a close knit team.
- Networking opportunities.
If this is the role for you APPLY NOW!