Join a growing team within this household name Not-for-Profit during an exciting period of digital transformation. You will work closely with the GM for Technology to spearhead the transformation of the technology landscape, empowering both research and operational teams. Inclusive and friendly culture, and the option to work from home 3 days per week if preferred.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement, and maintain the Azure cloud infrastructure and network policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ensure the security of the cloud infrastructure and data, working closely with security teams to implement appropriate policies and procedures.
- Provision virtual machines and cloud services hosted in Microsoft Azure, configuring, and securing these systems with expertise.
- Ensure monitoring systems are up-to-date and operational, with configured proactive alerts and comprehensive coverage.
- Collaborate with application support team to troubleshoot issues.
- Continuously seek better or more efficient ways to build, deploy, and manage internal and customer systems.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience optimising and maintaining Azure cloud environments
- Expertise in administration of Azure PaaS services (e.g SQL, ADF, Databricks, Logic Apps, Functions, Storage)
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Azure Pipelines for CI/CD
- Strong understanding of Azure security best practices
- Experience with provisioning, configuring, and managing virtual machines and containers in cloud environments
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, APPLY NOW or reach out directly to [email protected] | 02 8346 6709